MBA 13 late 2010

Reaction score
Just bought mba 13 late 2010 on apple store sg online last month. Always have a blank screen whenever i turn on called apple instructed me to reset the smc and pram which work shortly. But now its worst so decided to bring it in the servce center found the display order is broken and needs replacement but will take about 2 weeks for the shipment. What is the best thing to do? I cannot wait for two weeks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13"
If it's just your screen that is broken you can use an external monitor to work until the replacement comes in.

OP
C
Reaction score
but the thing is im going back to work in a week, will be working in the ship for 6 months and no permanent destination.

OP
C
Reaction score
I am new in using mac,actually when i receive the unit i already experience a blank screen on start up. an apple customer service and i check on this forum just to reset the smc and PRAM not knowing that it was already a hardware issue until i brought it to the service center. So in other words Apple sold me a broken mac

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.