Multiple iTunes Accounts on ATV2

Reaction score
My gf and I just got an ATV2. We each have an iPad, iPhone and dell laptops (don't hate...Xmas is coming up!).

Is there anyway to setup multiple iTunes accounts thru the ATV2? Or is this a 1:1 relationship? ATV2 - iTunes Account ID

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2 i7 + MacBook 2.2 Duo 2 (late 2007) + ATV2 + T/C-2Tb + iPhone4 + iPad2 (64gb wifi)
No you can't. you can only buy things with one account as far as i know.

However to hook up multiple computers to ATV all you need to do to connect your GF's computer with your apple ID through 'home sharing'. Once this is done you should be able to select your GF's computer and watch/listen using her library. You can toggle back to yours whenever you like also.

hope this answers the question.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
This is one of the few things that annoys me about the ATV. Apple needs to add the ability to set up multiple accounts and save the acts & passwords to switch between the two.

A work around is just to stream the second account to the ATV from the Mac via the iPad.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.