Icon at top right.

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am asking this question on behalf of my cousin who has a macbook pro...She has a icon at the top right task bar beside the wireless icon, time...etc.

It is a blue S with a face on top....she doesnt know what the icon is. Does anyone know what this is or what program it is running from?

Thanks!

OP
L
Reaction score
Icon at top task bar!

Hey guys, I am asking this question on behalf of my cousin who has a macbook pro...She has a icon at the top right task bar beside the wireless icon, time...etc.

It is a blue S with a face on top....she doesnt know what the icon is. Does anyone know what this is or what program it is running from?

Thanks!

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Would it be possible for you to get a screenshot to post here? It might help in eliciting some responses.

EDIT: Merged threads. Please do not crosspost (post the same thread in multiple forums).

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Hmm, that's new to me and a quick search online seems to give me the impression that others don't really know what it is either. What has she installed since this has shown up?

OP
L
Reaction score
Hahah yeah I did the same and was hoping for someone to know...I noticed it on my cousin and gfs laptops...I thought it had with skype because of the S but i guess not...The only thing is Office 2011 for mac recently but i read another post in 2010 about this icon so that couldnt be the program lol.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
It's the Samsung printer/scanner panel.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.