The ideal diary/planner app

Reaction score
As a teacher I have to use a planner to enter all my lessons (up to 6 a day), operating on a repeating 2 week timetable.
I use the basic iOS calendar app to keep a track of what lessons i am teaching on a particular day.
However what I really need is an app that can take this basic timetable and allow me to add/edit notes for individual lessons - making changes to an individual event of a repeating timetabled event

Preferably each event would allow a combination of typed and sketched notes of unlimited size. (allowing links to other documents/images on the iPhone would be the icing on the cake)

See these images (apologies for v poor quality) for how a paper page looks for the teacher planner.

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

I have tried a number of lite/free calendar/journal/planner apps but none seems to do anything close to what I need.
I really do not one to buy of the more expensive apps unless I am sure they would do the job needed.
If anyone can verify that they know of an iPhone app that will do all of the above then i would be very grateful
Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.