Photo texting seems slow with ios5?

Reaction score
Is anyone having this issue where texting a photo seem slower with ios5? I'm on a iPhone 4 with upgraded ios5. If anyone else is having this issue and might know how to fix it please let me know. Thanks

Reaction score
Is anyone having this issue where texting a photo seem slower with ios5? I'm on a iPhone 4 with upgraded ios5. If anyone else is having this issue and might know how to fix it please let me know. Thanks

It as been quite the opposite for me. I have noticed a huge increase in text and mms texting since the upgrade. Now what i have noticed is if i am on wifi when starting a text then hit send when out of wifi it seems the phone gets confused and takes a minute to figure out that i am no longer on wifi. What i have explained is irritating and happens to me regularly due to the fact i work on a dock facility where i am on wifi half the time and edge half the time while i drive around. but when i figured out what it was doing i got less annoyed and just live with it.

Reaction score
P.S. before anyone is wondering i text almost 90% of the time to other iphone users which is why it uses wifi.

Reaction score
thats exactly what i thought, never text a video i texted one and about 1 hour later my mate finally got it

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.