Previous versions of iTunes for the PC?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" PowerBook 1.5ghz
Hey, a guy on another forum I'm on tried to upgrade to a more recent iTunes on his PC but because he can't install Service Pack 2 he says it won't work so now he has no player.

Where can he download older versions?

M

MartinAustin

Maybe if he didn't pirate Windows he wouldn't have this issue. You do realize that is the ONLY thing that blocks you from downloading SP2, right? Tell him to try Google.

OP
Abdiel
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" PowerBook 1.5ghz
MartinAustin said:
Maybe if he didn't pirate Windows he wouldn't have this issue. You do realize that is the ONLY thing that blocks you from downloading SP2, right? Tell him to try Google.

I don't know what his issue is exactly. I know on my legally purchased IBM ThinkPad that had XP on it Service Pack 2 crashed my system everytime I tried to install it. I had to take it to a tech and get my disc re-imaged, lost data and never really got everything back the way it should have been.

At any rate the guy just wants an older version of iTunes and the Googles I ran didn't come up with it easily. I thought I could find a link here.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.