No junk mail filter?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019) 3 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i5, 1.03 TB Fusion Drive
Mail on my iPhone 4 is useless because of the spam messages and the fact that I can only delete each message individually. Why didnt Apple add a filter option to the mail app like I have with Thunderbird or Mail on my iMac?

Reaction score
Mail on the my iPhone 4 is useless because of the spam messages and the fact that I can only delete each message individually. Why didnt Apple add a filter option to the mail app like I have with Thunderbird or Mail on my iMac?

I use filters in the providers mail to catch spam and you can delete multiple mail no problem just click on edit then choose the ones you want to delete then delete.

I am actually working with Outlook right now. I dont really like haveing my work email in my main email on the phone because it clogs it up so i have created folders with rules in outlook so i only get the emails on the phone i want. i can still look at the emails on the phone but i have to go to the folder i made in outlook.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.