itunes

Reaction score
when I try to buy , in itunes it always said internet timed out. I am using dlink adapter between my airport and my acer laptop.HELP (plus sometime no internet connection detected ,I have been to help desk, no help.

OP
R
Reaction score
On my last post, i did not state my problem clearly.I will give more info now. My mac (10.4) has started getting dvds and cds stuck in the slot, i can only remove with a lot of work,mac store says it could be my hard drive. My solution was to use my airport as a router with my acer laptop while using a dlink adapter to access itunes in my mac,It did work for awhile, now it says , it cannot connect to internet, i also tried a belkin adapter, which could be the problem, when I do get into itunes, I cannot buy while in my laptop, it says it lost the internet connection. One quick question, if I start from the beginning with dlink, would you please walk me through, insert the dvd with dlink in my laptop or mini mack to start?? I am a senior at 65yrs old, so I am trying to keep up, give me credit for that. I just found out that the dlink adapter has a button to activacte it ( DUMB ME ), but I still get>> my internet timed out <<when i try to buy on itunes( what now?? )

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Please do not cross post. Post only to one forum and reply back and continue posting to the original thread if it's the same subject. Your posts have been merged together here.

Reaction score
ever since i upgraded to lion i have noticed that my Internet on my mac just phases out but my iphone still can connect i have to turn airport of like 5 times a day i think macs might have a big bug

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.