Music Gone

Reaction score
hey i just recently updated my ipod touch 4th gen to io5. after i was done, my music is all gone! yes, they warned me about erasing and all that. but how do i get it back? somehow, my other ipod (shuffle) has my songs in it thats supposed to be on my 4th gen. help please! i dont want to pay anymore!

Reaction score
Those songs you have should be on your computer or if you d/l via iTunes they will have a record of that and what you paid for as long as you used the same iTunes account.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2 i7 + MacBook 2.2 Duo 2 (late 2007) + ATV2 + T/C-2Tb + iPhone4 + iPad2 (64gb wifi)
so...when i download the ones i ALREADY purchased, its free to download since it said "purchased"?

yes, it's free. it simply remembers what you bought with your Apple ID and downloads them again for you...one of the very good things about the new iTunes and OS updates

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.