Pasting into Word

Reaction score
Hey, I am new to this forums and fairly new to the mac... I just bout one september for school. Anyways I'm not sure where else to post this question.

I have microsoft word 08 on my mac b/c my brother had an extra copy on his disc. When I try to copy and paste pictures from the internet into word, it doesn't copy the picture but rather copies the link instead. It will work when I copy and paste it into powerpoint but not into word. Does anyone know why this won't work?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2 i7 + MacBook 2.2 Duo 2 (late 2007) + ATV2 + T/C-2Tb + iPhone4 + iPad2 (64gb wifi)
save the image onto your desktop then 'insert' into your document..

hope this helps

J

OP
M
Reaction score
yeah man thanks that does work... I'm just wondering if there is any easier way than saving every picture that i need to paste into word

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2 i7 + MacBook 2.2 Duo 2 (late 2007) + ATV2 + T/C-2Tb + iPhone4 + iPad2 (64gb wifi)
ok try this

right click over image on web and copy image (last one at the bottom)

then in word Command V and it should paste. well it does on mine anyhow Edit: (mine is Word 2011)

good luck

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.