Backup power source

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook pro, Ipod touch, Iphone4, iPad2
I'm hoping for recommendations for a (cheap) backup power source that can be used on iPhone and iPad, got a flight to oz coming up.

Thanks
Grant

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.8 GHz i7 MBA 11" OSX 10.8.2
Define cheap? iPad is a little harder as it draws more power. The Zagg Sparq has worked well for me - but at $99 not many would call it cheap.
phone Charger | iPhone Charger | iPad Charger | Portable Battery Charger | ZAGGsparq | ZAGG
Works for both the iPad and iPhone. Doubles the life of the iPad.
Bottom has comparison to competitors.

There is hypershop - used to be hypermac - they make backup batteries as well.
HyperJuice Micro 3600mAh Battery Pack for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod and USB-powered devices
Again - not necessarily cheap - but without a budget I don't know what you are willing to spend.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
I'm hoping for recommendations for a (cheap) backup power source that can be used on iPhone and iPad, got a flight to oz coming up.

Thanks
Grant

Welcome to our great land. Just hope you are not flying Qantas lol

Sorry cant help with the power source

Cheers

Reaction score
Since iPhone consumes more battery it is advisable to buy an additional battery or a portable mobile charger, which can be used in flight.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.