• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

PBS to air Steve Jobs documentary on November 2nd

Reaction score
PBS to air Steve Jobs documentary on November 2nd

jobs-d8shadows.jpg
PBS will air a new Steve Jobs documentary on November 2nd at 10PM Eastern, the network has announced. Titled Steve Jobs: One Last Thing, the special will allegedly take an "unflinching" look at Jobs, who is characterized as "a creative genius whose innovations transformed the lives of millions" but also described as having had a "difficult, controlling disposition." Another recurring theme will be the influences that affected his character and drove him to success....

pixel
p-8bUhLiluj0fAw.gif
adscout.php

Read more

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13in rMBP 2014 Yosemite
yeah! this is in my cable package!! the dirt freaking cheap one!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2011, 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7, 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3, 500gb
I'm a little more than half way through the book now and have a hard time putting it down. I don't know how accurate it is concerning Jobs, but holy cow what a complicated guy!!!!!!

Reaction score
I watched the documentary tonight and highly recommend it. It should be on the PBS website, plus they're making DVDs of it. There were old and new interview clips as well as extensive footage from a past interview with both Steve Jobs and Bill Gates. It was also nice to see Bill Fernandez interviewed, since I noticed the new biography didn't talk about how he got Jobs and Woz together.

Reaction score
I never got the chance to see it and I am so annoyed. Is it definitely on the website and is it being aired again.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Core Duo 2.0GHz 1.5GB, 20" iMac C2D 2.4GHz 4GB, PowerPC G4 500MHz 512MB
I caught the second half of it. Very interesting.

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
DVR'd it; will probably watch tonight, if I don't watch Fabric of the Cosmos instead and save the Steve Jobs documentary for the weekend.

Reaction score
I heard it was really good alright. I recorded it myself and I am looking forward to watching it now myself.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.