Small Sheep

Reaction score
Hi, I've had my mac for a good few years now, and never any problems. However, on two separate occasions I've returned to my computer, wiggled my mouse to bring the screen back on, and in the bottom right hand corner of the screen there's been a tiny sheep on the desktop that seems to look as if it's been caught and runs off the screen before I can do anything about it...that is if there is anything to do about it!

I've spent a long time googling it, but haven't been able to find anything about it. Surely it can't just be my computer?

As far as I'm aware it hasn't done anything to my computer, nor does it seem to be harmful. I'd just like to know what it is.

Any answers?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
11" MacBook Air / Unibody MacBook / iMac i3 21.5" / iPhone SE
Now that reminds me of a time long ago when I put sheep on our works laptop.
Imagine the surprise on the bosses face when he was showing off our wonderful new database to a visitor, and sheep started falling down the screen and bleating :Evil:
It really hit the fan later when some know-it-all said it was a virus

Can't seem to find a Mac version though as an explanation to the OP

Cheers :)

Hugh

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
Now that reminds me of a time long ago when I put sheep on our works laptop.
Imagine the surprise on the bosses face when he was showing off our wonderful new database to a visitor, and sheep started falling down the screen and bleating :Evil:
It really hit the fan later when some know-it-all said it was a virus

Can't seem to find a Mac version though as an explanation to the OP

Hugh
Possibly an upgrade to the Sleep function . . . ;)

EDIT: Your story reminds me of one I pulled on my boss many years ago. My son and I put together a key logger to installer on his PC (pre-Windows days). It looked for and collected the letters M O O N out of the typing stream. When it reached its goal a small pair of bare buttocks briefly appeared in the middle of the screen.

It took him a while to figure out what was going on, and fortunately he loved it. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
11" MacBook Air / Unibody MacBook / iMac i3 21.5" / iPhone SE
We're possibly not taking the original post seriously here :Smirk:

Hugh

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.