Can I call with an Ipad 2 3G after jailbreak?

Reaction score
Hello,
because in my old laptop the video card is broken and it is soldered to the Hauptplatiene it, it cost so much that I could almost buy a new laptop ....
Now I have my Vadder made ​​an offer: He pays me a new iPad or a laptop, but you MUST call the Ipad ... why ever ....

Thanks to all meaningful answers ever in advance!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Moved to correct forum. Please read our forum descriptions and Sticky notices before you post a question.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS
Hello,
because in my old laptop the video card is broken and it is soldered to the Hauptplatiene it, it cost so much that I could almost buy a new laptop ....
Now I have my Vadder made ​​an offer: He pays me a new iPad or a laptop, but you MUST call the Ipad ... why ever ....

Thanks to all meaningful answers ever in advance!

Hmmmmmmmmm............Yes you can call with an iPad2 3G after jailbreak.
You hold the jailbroken iPad2 in your left hand and a mobile phone in your right hand and then you can call.
Only do this in safe situations :Cool:

For more info on the iPad2, please visit ..... http://www.apple.com/ipad/

Cheers ... McBie

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.