iBook G4 Battery Problem

A

A_3

Hey, i've had my iBook for about 2 months now. I hadn't had any problems with it save one dead pixel until about a week ago. I use my laptop alot at university and I usually just close the screen between classes and go. However recently the iBook has been shutting itself down when I do this. Even when it has full batteries, it no longer goes into sleep mode, just shuts down. Anyone know what this might be or how I might fix it?
Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powermac g4 400mhz, 10gb, 256mb ram, OS9
Hi! Welcome to the Best Mac forums site on the web! Not sure, buy bring it into an apple store, they sould help you and fix it 4 free.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone X, Watch 3, '18 MBP w/touchbar, '17 iPad Pro 10.5
Try opening your system settings and going to the energy saver option. There are seperate settings for when you are running off the battery and the dc adapter. Not sure if this problem an be fixed, but worth a shot. Maybe you just have the power options set to turn off when the lid i losed.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.