iCal w/ Google Issue

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Ever since the roll out of iOS 5 we have been having a problem connecting to our Google calendars. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the new roll out but that is just a reference point to when the problem started occurring.

We currently have one central account for our company and then individual calendars for our employees. We are able to create the account within iCal, connect to the server, and then load and connect to all the delegates when first creating the account. Once all the calendars connect, and are synced, when we go and try to change an event or add a event we constantly get the message of "The calendar https://www.google.com/calendar/dav/[email protected]/user/ was not found on the server. Make sure the URL is correct." I cant figure out why it will enable us to create the calendar and sync but as soon as an event it to be created or edited, we cannot connect to the server any more.

Also, everyone within the company is using an iPhone and have the same calendars being viewed and modified. I believe we are all using iOS 5.

This issue is making us lean towards hosting our own calendar on a Lion server.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.