Flash player 10.1

Reaction score
I just got gifted the last version of the iBook G4, and got around to updating the OS to 10.5.8, and I'm under the impression that because it has the PowerPC processor, the newest Flash Player I can get is 10.1. But Adobe is making it horribly hard to find it on their website, if its still available. Is there some other place I can download Flash Player 10.1 so that videos stop being so glitchy?

OP
C
Reaction score
hmmm, what are the "non-usable files"? How will I find the Flash Player amongst all the other files? Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 2012 mini w/SSD
As far as I can tell, one of the files is flashplayer10_1r102_64_ub_mac.dmg,
which is a Mac disk image with installer.

Seems like you could have downloaded it and figured it out...

OP
C
Reaction score
eh, sorry, this is my first computer. i don't really understand how a lot of this stuff works. that's why i'm here asking for help.

OP
C
Reaction score
ok, i downloaded it. and in the file you pointed out there are a bunch of other zip files with names like flashplayer10_1r102_64_linux.tar.gz that i have no idea what to do with. do i have to open them all? just one of them? sorry for the stupid questions, this is just all very new to me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 2012 mini w/SSD
Just the one I pointed out. When you double-click on it it mounts on the desktop. Go into that and run the installer.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.