Trouble installing Microsoft Office

O

oneworld25

I got Microsoft Office at a very low price thanks to a student discount but it doesn't include any tech support so that's why I'm posting here. When I try to install Microsoft Office using the installation assistant it will go through all the processes of the installation but none of the programs show up anywhere. This has happened to me multiple times after multiple restarts. I've also tried installing the program through use of just draggin the Microsoft Office Folder to the Mac Harddrive folder and while it installs the Microsoft Office Programs when I try to use word it says that the English Punctuation Pack (or something like that) is not installed. I followed what the instructions said would fix it but it still says the punctuation pack is uninstalled. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Interesting. The last time I installed it I dragged and dropped the M$ folder on to my application folder. Then there was an installer that I ran, which finished the installation.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.