Songs I didn't purchase showing up in iTunes via iCloud???

Reaction score
So I'm looking around in iTunes, and I discovered where I can go to download previous purchases made to my account onto my laptop.

I see a lot of the music I bought. But what's concerning me is there's a lot of music I did NOT purchase - nor would I ever have purchased it.

I count no less than THIRTY FOUR artists/songs that I have never even HEARD of. I know the songs aren't on any of the "compilation" or movie sound tracks.

Any thoughts? I was never charged for these songs...and again, I know I didn't purchase them - ever!

Thanks
Andy

Reaction score
Same thing just happened to me! These are artists I never heard of EVER and would never buy! I hope I don't get charged for this!

Reaction score
Ditto

Yes, I had the same experience. I don't have iTunes Match, but there are several songs in the cloud that I didn't purchase. As far as I know, I have not been charged for them (I keep all my iTunes email receipts).

Howard

Reaction score
Songs I didn't buy are on my iPhone.

I never purchased them.. I've never heard of some of them. How do I get rid of them? They're not on iTunes! They've just appeared on my iPhone 5.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.