up loading photos from ipod to macbookPro

Reaction score
hi am trying to upload my picts from my ipod to my mac..

when i click the photo folder all i get is ( Photo Database, and a
Thumbs) floder and the thumbs folders i get F1024_1.ithmb
F1066_1.ithmb
F1067_1.ithmb

please help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook - OS X 10.9 - iPhone 4s - iPod - iPad
Hi,

Please say exactly what you have tried, for example have you used image capture?
IE (open image Capture on the Mac then connect your iPod.)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PPC Mini, 10.4.11. Intel Mini, 10.6.8. MacBook Pro, 10.14.6. M1 MBA 11.6.3 iPhone 5 iOS 12.5,
You don't need/use image capture to access photos on an iPod. With the iPod enabled for Disk Use, inside the Photos folder should be three files; a Thumbs folder, a Photo Database file, both of which you have, and a Full Resolution folder, which contains all of your photos.

It would appear that the Full Resolution folder is missing in your case. Where are the original photos? Can you connect to that computer and re-sync to get them back on the iPod.

OP
G
Reaction score
Thank you both for the help
the come i had the pictures on originally i do not own again hence one of the reasons i wanted to take the pictures off the ipod . what will i have to do know since i dont have access the the originals ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PPC Mini, 10.4.11. Intel Mini, 10.6.8. MacBook Pro, 10.14.6. M1 MBA 11.6.3 iPhone 5 iOS 12.5,
From what you say, it would appear that the folder, Full Resolution, has been deleted, somehow, from your iPod. Without that, your photos are gone, I'm afraid.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.