Suppressing "no keyboard detected" messages

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac, 17" MBP, Mini x2
This might seem like an odd question - I did a few searches, but all that I could find were folks who actually DO have a keyboard/mouse attached and are having a problem.

I have a Mac Mini that I use as a HTPC, and it doesn't have anything at all connected to it other than a TV. I do have a bluetooth keyboard for it, but for the last year or so I've just done everything remotely when I need to update/tweak it, otherwise it just auto-launches my media server app (Plex) and I use the Apple Remote to pick movies/music and shut it down.

Ever since I upgraded to Lion, I get the "No bluetooth keyboard or mouse detected" dialog box when I boot up, and that box has application focus so it hangs out in front of my media app when the machine boots. It's not a huge hassle to remote in to task switch and cancel the message, but I'd love it to not come up at all.

In a nutshell, is there a way that I can get OSX to run without the peripherals, and not remind me that they aren't there? :)

Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.