tower defense games recommendations

Reaction score
Does anybody have any tower defense games that they can recommendation? I searched through the app store and they're so many that's it's really hard to truly gauge what's good and what's not. Also, I couldn't figure out how to specifically filter for only tower defense games so instead of going through a couple thousand game sand reviews, can anybody give me some quick recommendations?

I did see:
Plants vs Zombies
Tower Defense: Lost Earth
BioDefense: Zombie Outbreak
Jelly Defense

Do you recommend any of these or can you provide your own recommendations?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Late 2011 MBP,iPad '3' 32gb,iPhone4 32gb
You don't state what platform you're after, so I'm presuming you mean iPhone/iPad...

Zombie Smash is excellent.

You don't just shoot the zombies, but you 'flick' them with your finger. There's a lite version too, if you're unsure.

Reaction score
TD Games

Great Little War Game is amazing and they have put out updates, so there are a ton of levels.
Swarm Geodefense
Tap Tanks
Sweetwater defense
Inkoming is a simple but fantastic games because of the towers
The creeps is pretty good as well

OP
H
Reaction score
I ended up getting Sentinel 3 and it's an awesome game. I looked at all of the recommedations and they all looked good but Sentinel 3 looked different and the graphics looked awesome. Plus it was also usable between the iPad and iPhone 4s and it was priced right. So far, I'm having a lot of fun with it and even on the normal setting, it's def a challenging game.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.83 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 1 GiB RAM, 80 GiB hard drive, Intel GMA 950, SuperDrive
Tap Defence is an old favourite of mine. You have to defend the gates of Heaven from ****'s marauding hordes. It's pretty basic, but the graphics are fun, the premise is cool, and you can't beat free!

As an aside, I've been looking for a cool new TD game, and this thread had given me some good ideas. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac
Tower Defense:Lost Earth is also a decent TD game, I've played a couple and enjoyed this the most.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.