Is there a better app than remember the milk?

Reaction score
I've heard about "things" that works on the macbook, ipad and iphone, but it's too freaking expensive

so I downloaded remember the milk for free and it's awesome so I was thinking about going to a pro account but I don't know, I like remember the milk because it's really updated, you can even use siri with it and they have an extension to gmail, so, should I keep on remember the milk? or is there any other one that allows voice and have the extensions and more things on the app?

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
I've heard about "things" that works on the macbook, ipad and iphone, but it's too freaking expensive

so I downloaded remember the milk for free and it's awesome so I was thinking about going to a pro account but I don't know, I like remember the milk because it's really updated, you can even use siri with it and they have an extension to gmail, so, should I keep on remember the milk? or is there any other one that allows voice and have the extensions and more things on the app?

What's the advantage of this over Reminders which comes with IOS5 and also integrates with Siri?

OP
R
Reaction score
Yeah, I know, that'd be my answer too, since I got to know about reminders I knew it would be the perfect thing to me, so I waited this whole time, and than when I fist tried it, It seemed to be a very simple thing

I don't like its interface, and you can't group things together, so if I want to see only the things that I have to do for school I can't, It really looks like a sheet of paper and that's it...
The only thing I like about reminders is that it reminds when I get to places, but that doesn't work for me because, the things that I do at school are... at school, and af far as now, my school is placed in only one address, so I use the alarm to remind me at the time that I know i'll be at certainly place... well, yeah

The only thing that you get with RTM pro is that I can sync things between ithings and my mac, which I still can do with reminders, but, again, I have a problem, since I have 3 different accounts on itunes and I need to pick only one to sync... and I have no time now to choose my main account...

so yeah, I'm (very) confused... :[ Should I stay with RTM or try the different paid apps?

And I don't have the new iphone, so, no siri.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.