Enter Passcode screen is blank without any numbers in keypad

Reaction score
Hi

Iphone 3GS, 3.1.3, jailbreak via cydia, 05.12.01

I tried to change winterboard theme after which my Enter Passcode screen is blank without any numbers in keypad. It looks like a sort of 6 empty box including cancel option in one of them and a passcode box. I can't understand where which number is located in which box. My 3 attempts of dialing the passcode is done. I am Unable to unlock my iphone as I am unable to enter passcode. Help me!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MB Air Core i7 256GB, 2011 Mini with 8GB RAM, iPad 2, iPhone 4S, 2TB Time Capsule
Best guess is that you're going to need a DFU reset right here.

Timing is everything.

Connect the phone to iTunes.

Hold down the home and power button for exactly ten seconds.

At ten seconds release the power button, but continue to hold down the home button.

In a few seconds a message will pop up on the computer running iTunes that the computer has detected an iPhone in recovery mode. Follow the steps from there. You will have to restore from your most recent backup, and may even need to re-jailbreak your phone. But you won't be the proud owner of a brick, so it's worth it.

Good Luck.

OP
C
Reaction score
Hey stormin thanks a lot for the quick reply. I tried the same, but in vain got an error (3194) while restoring though i updated my itunes for a latest version. Appreciate any other solutions.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.