PDF problem

Reaction score
I'm a music teacher, and I'm making worksheets and such for my students. I'm using Microsoft Word for Mac, and I have installed some extra fonts that I bought that are specifically for music.
My problem is that even though I save as a PDF, if I email a worksheet to a student who hasn't been in class, when they open the document it is gibberish. I am assuming it's because of the fonts that I use that are not standard, because the actual text is fine, it's just the music notes and such that are gibberish.
Is there any way around this? It's really putting a crimp in my teaching as we move on toward winter and more and more students are ill and out of school....
Thanks!

Sarah

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
The font may not allow embedding, so it will show up fine on your computer but fail to show on other computers

If you attach the font, I may be able to have a look at it and see if the embedding is an issue

OP
S
Reaction score
I apologize for my tardiness of reply, had an emergency this afternoon.
I hope that I have attached the file correctly, it is a zipped file that contains all three fonts that I am trying to use.
thank you so much for your assistance!

Sarah

View attachment Fonts To Install.zip

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
All those fonts allow print embedding, so that's not the problem.

How are you creating the PDF files from word?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.