eBay Spreadsheet Template

Reaction score
Hi, I'm hoping someone could help me with providing a template (or help me create a formula) to track your eBay sales.

I've been trying to create a formula or find a template that involves the following:

-Original Purchase Price
-Sold Price
-Shipping Charged
-Actual Shipping
-eBay fees
-PayPal fees
-Total Profit
-etc...

Any help would be great. I'm having some trouble. Thank you!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Learning how to use Excel 2011. LINK

BrianLachoreVPI

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD
I think I'm with Charlie on this one. The list you've given is pretty much as fundamental as it gets with spreadsheets - and even if I whipped one up for you - if you aren't familiar enough with Excel to do the basics, such as you've listed - it would be of no use to you. Spend a little time, familiarize yourself with the basics and then make it yourself - and you'll be much better served.

OP
S
Reaction score
Sorry, I forgot to mention I'm using Numbers `09. I am able to do adding, subtracting, sum, etc... Simple formulas. But I want to make it so that I can subtract ebay and paypal % automatically... for example:

sold for price + shipping charge - ebay final value fee - my purchase price - paypal fee -actual shipping cost - ebay listing fee = total profit

Like I said I can make a simple formula but how do I format the cells entitled "ebay final value fee" and "paypal fee" to be set to an automatic percentage? I don't know if that's clear. As I'm sure many of you know when you sell something on eBay they take a final value fee out (I think it's 9% of the sold price) and PayPal takes a certain percentage also. How do I make that be set automatically for that column?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.