No Matches

Reaction score
Hi I just got the new iPhone 4S today, and whenever I go to the app store and search something it always comes up with no matches. I can search for tiny wings, fruit ninja, google, or anything else, and I will still get the error no matches. I can see things in featured, categories, and top 25, but I always get no matches when searching. I've turned the phone off several times and still got no matches, is there anyway I can fix this?

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
Hi I just got the new iPhone 4S today, and whenever I go to the app store and search something it always comes up with no matches. I can search for tiny wings, fruit ninja, google, or anything else, and I will still get the error no matches. I can see things in featured, categories, and top 25, but I always get no matches when searching. I've turned the phone off several times and still got no matches, is there anyway I can fix this?

Strange!
Try doing a hard reset to see if it fixes the problem. Hold the Home and Sleep buttons down until the screen blanks and the Apple icon appears.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I had the same issue last night. I was also setting up my Apple TV and it said something about there being a problem connecting to iTunes.

I wonder if Apple was having online store issues last night. But I imagine if they did it would be front page gadget news today.

Update: just tried again without restarting my phone and it worked fine. I'm thinking it was something on Apple's end, widespread or not.

Reaction score
I had the same problem. I just searched and downloaded apps via iPad no problem and they all showed up on my iPhone thanks to iCloud.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.