Issue with iPhone 4 S?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" 2.5 Ghz i5 with 16GB of RAM and a 1TB SSD.
So, like many on this forum, I bought the iPhone 4 S on this past friday. I do not have AppleCare+ on it, but am going to call them soon. Anyway, I have noticed a few issues that might be hardware related or just a fluke:

Sometimes the screen goes black. Not like going to sleep when it gets dim, then goes black. It just randomly goes black, maybe while going through music of something, but it doesn't happen all the time. Also, sometimes when I hold the home button, Siri does not come up. It takes me to the beginning screen where you can search through the iPhone. Other times it does take me to Siri. Other than that, the phone has worked perfectly. Over the first two days Siri had a hard time connecting but the problem has not persisted and everything else works like it should. Your thoughts?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
Try a re-set hold home and on/off buttons down at the same time then you will see a black screen next will be the apple logo then all should return to normal.

OP
K
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I've tried multiple times but it's only taking pictures of the phone. I've reset an iPod Touch, I'm not sure why the phone won't reset.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
You've got a warranty for a year that covers regular manufacturer's defects. Go ahead and bring it in.

Doug

OP
K
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
The nearest Apple store is around an hour away....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.