Loading Bootcamp

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 In iMac, 1TB HDD, i3 processor,Running OS Lion.
I am just starting my certifications for Microsft, and have read about Bootcamp. I figured this would help me, considering I am now a convicted Mac user, and having that system would most likely play to my advantage. My questions are :

1. Do I personally have to create the partition in order to load Windows onto my iMac. Because I dont think I know enough about computers to attempt this.
2. Is it difficult to operate once I get it installed? (Read other threads but didnt fully understand some explanations.
3. I have a 1TB HDD, so I dont think space should be an issue, but I am still a bit concerned.

Your thoughts?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
No. First up print the Bootcamp Assistant guide. Bootcamp will make the partition, you just decide the size. Bootcamp is simple to operate and that size drive will be ideal.

The only problems are getting a wireless keyboard and mouse to work under Windows, but there are fixes. You will need an internal optical drive and wired keyboard and mouse. All explained in the printed guide.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.