Accidentaly deleted the hidden file from my trash

Reaction score
Hi i used the terminal to show hidden files on my macbook pro because i needed to transfer the music from my ipod to my mac and i have accidentaly deleted the hidden folder that was is in the trash when i emptied the trash i dont remember its name. I just wanted to know if it was something important? if yes is there a way to retrieve it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS
Welcome to the forums.

Hmmmmmmm .... You must be joking .... right ?

Care to tell us what hidden folder you are talking about and why you need terminal to transfer music between your iPod and the Mac ?

Cheers ... McBie

OP
E
Reaction score
because on ipod there is a folder with all the music files on it thats hidden and if you make it visible you can copy it to your computer and then to your itunes. I dont remember the name of the file because i emptied the trash automatically without thinking and i realised i have deleted it only after it happened thats why i dont remember the name. it had to do something with os x but i might be wrong... i am a complete computer retard and i apologise for that but still if somebody can help me would be nice. thanks...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.