Siri cannot access weather for me

Reaction score
Ok, I can't figure this out. Siri works great for everything except accessing the weather for me. Am I missing something? I have added several locations to the native weather app and Weather Channel and Weather +. All have locations services turned on. I know Siri knows where I am because I can ask her those directed types of questions. Everytime I ask her a question about the weather, she just says that she cannot access the weather at this time and try again later. Please help, this is so annoying.

OP
B
Reaction score
Am I really the only one here having this problem? Could it be a bum phone? Should I take it to the genius bar?

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
??? Just a shot in the dark here.
Have you opened the weather app and allowed it to use your location since the upgrade?

OP
B
Reaction score
??? Just a shot in the dark here.
Have you opened the weather app and allowed it to use your location since the upgrade?

Yup, All three weather apps (the native one, weather channel and weather+) are all set to use my current location. Location services are turned on. Siri has no problem with anything else. I don't have the issue where she says she cannot connect.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.