Newbie iPhone 4s owner - only 1 photo showing in photo app..pls help!

Reaction score
Hello,

I’m new here so apologies if this post has gone into the wrong section.

I’ve just got the new iPhone 4s and am really liking it, it’s my first iPhone so it’s a massive novelty to me!

I’ve got a problem I need some help with though. Last night I uploaded lots of albums onto my phone and were viewing them fine but today I went to look at them and all I can see in one photo which has the ‘constrain’ box below. It gives me different size options but when I go to cancel the photo just stays there. I can’t find a way to get back to view my albums! It seems I’ve gone onto editing but can’t get out of it. I’ve tried everything, all the buttons, tapping the screen etc but nothing is working!

The pic that’s displayed is the one I’m currently using as my home lock screen pic, but I took it off thinking maybe that’s why but it made no difference.

So in a nut shell when I go to my photo app I can only see 1 pic, rather than several of my albums (they are def on the phone as they are viewable if I want to choose a pic from the albums as the wallpaper).

Does anyone have any ideas? It’s annoying me!

Thanks,

Vicki

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.