In Ear Headphones

U

UncSki1218

I have bose Tri Port headphones when i want great sound. The bud with the ipods arent so great and one is clicking. What are some good in ear ones? Are the apple ones good? What else do yall like? Hopefully under $50.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
The apple ones are very good but when you use them make sure your ears are clean or they will get clogged up and ruined.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Colorware PowerBook 1.67 GHz G4, 2 GB DDR2, 100GB 7200 RPM
Agreed. Also, even though they come with adjustable ear sockets, they fit better in some ears than others.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac core2Duo 2.4Ghz 4GB ram
Thats my problem- I haven't tried the apple in ear ones, but all of the earbuds I have tried haven't been able to stay in my ears. They are constanly shifting around and it is really annoying. even if they will stay in, which I doubt, they sure don't feel like it. I'm always willing to try new ones, but I don't want to pay for something that is going to be junk for my ears.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Colorware PowerBook 1.67 GHz G4, 2 GB DDR2, 100GB 7200 RPM
They stay in my ears to a point. They won't stay exactly where I push them into, but they'll settle slightly farther out, still with good sound and plenty of bass.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook 12" G4, 30 GB, 768 MB RAM. iPod 5G 30GB.
use sport buds, i love them because wherever you move itll always stay. good for walking, power walking, jogging, running, in class after finishing your SAT's, etc.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
I'd get the Shure e2 in-ear headphones.
They sound a TON better than apple's and are only slightly above your price range (approx. 60$ online).
Plus lots of people I know have issues with apple's in-ear offering falling out.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 • iPhone 14 Pro • iPad Pro • iMac Retina 27"
I like the way the Shure in-ear phones sound, especially the E3s, but they're out of the price range you mentioned.

I am a big fan of the Sony EX71 earbuds-- they're in your price range and they come with three different sets of tips so you can have more of a 'custom fit' to your ears.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook | 1.83ghz | 2gb ram
I got some Apple in-ear headphones and quickly regretted it, worst £30 I ever spent. They constantly slip out no matter what size I use and I end up with very tinny sound because of it. They only stay completely in my ears for a few seconds before slipping out slightly, then I lose any kind of bass and it sounds distorted and...crap.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 17" i7 Unibody, HK Speakers and a Wacom A5 Wide tablet
Pair of sennheiser mx600 (in ear £30 approx) or px100 (over ear and they fold up too £30) noise cancellation ones, excellent sound

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.