new iPhone owner!

Reaction score
Well, I didn't get the new 4S, just jumped on the great deal for the iPhone 4 for only $99. :)

This is my first iPhone, I was always on Verizon so I wasn't able to use one for a while. Now that my contract was up I dropped the Android device and went for the iPhone. I do have one question though. It seems that at times, whenever I make a phone call, the display doesn't go to sleep after putting the phone up to my ear. I'm wondering if it's the case that I got at Verizon is preventing this? Kind of confused about that. I have also had two calls since I've gotten the phone, where after about a couple of minutes, they couldn't hear me on the other end. I'm wondering if this is because I was currently connected to my wifi at home? Myself and the person I was talking to both had great reception. I was able to call them back and carry on the conversation with no problems. Other than that this thing is great! Any ideas?

EDIT: You know what? I just thought about something, I'm willing to bet that my cheek hit the mute button, and that's why they couldn't hear me.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.