No email notifications in notification center

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
soon to be another iMac owner
Hello so another small glitch I may or may not be having is my emails don't show up in notification center like they do on my iPhone.

Just got home from work and after receiving several emails during the day on my phone I just noticed as i checked notification center it's says no new notifications on ipad2

In fact I dont recall ever receiving ant type of message in my notification center yet..

It should show email correct?

TIA

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5" iMac i5 2.9 Ghz, 15" MBPro i7 2.0 Ghz, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, ATV2, ATV3, iPad2, iPad Mini
Have you checked your Notifications preferances to see that everything is set up correctly.
Email is one of the programs listed and I cannot remember if it is in the Notification Center or not?

DavidH

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Check it out, however at one stage accessing emails by phone did cancel or complete the notification process.

OP
a.j.c.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
soon to be another iMac owner
Yup the setting was set to off again!

I know right after updated I switched it on maybe it didn't stay..who knows but thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.