time capsule will not accept network password

Reaction score
I recently upgraded to Lion, i have a imac intel. My time capsule worked fine. I upgraded my MB air to lion last night, let it install over night, come in this morning, type in the network password and it says it is incorrect. try it on the iMac, says the same thing. i went in to time capsule, changed the network password to something else, it rebooted, i connected to the network, enter password, says it is incorrect. I have tried it set to WPA2 Personal and WPA/WPA2 Personal, neither work. the only way i can connect to my wi-fi network is if i do not have any security on it. any ideas? Thanks!

OP
R
Reaction score
wow, not a single response? guess i will have to head to the apple store....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
If you are sure you are connecting to your network with the correct password then I would probably try Keychain First Aid next.

OP
R
Reaction score
I have now found that all of my devices cannot connect with the correct password. iPhone, iPad, MB air, and iMac, all cannot connect with password. The only way i can connect to my network is to disable the password.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
Have you tried re-setting the TC (small button at the back usually requiring a paper clip) and follow the instructions that came with it?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.