Missing Icons in iOS 5

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15", 2.4 Ghz, 4 gb, 500g, Lion; iPhone 4, 16gb; iPad 2 32gb, WiFi; iPhone 4s, 32gb
I have a new iPhone 4s and have a couple of issues I hope someone here knows how to correct....

1. I don't have the camera icon on the lock screen. I thought there was supposed to be button on the lock screen so you can immediately use the camera.
2. I'm missing the FaceTime icon on any of my screens. I have one on my iPad after the upgrade...should there be one on the iPhone?

Thanks for any help or suggestions!

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15", 2.4 Ghz, 4 gb, 500g, Lion; iPhone 4, 16gb; iPad 2 32gb, WiFi; iPhone 4s, 32gb
Ok...after some more searching I found out I need to push the Home button twice to get the camera button.

And, I'm thinking the Facetime icon might be just on the iPad since there isn't a phone icon like on the iPhone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
The Face Time has always been in your call menu next to contacts with speaker phone
and mute .

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.