Screen protector or no???

Reaction score
So i just upgraded to the 4s from the 4 and am thinking of no screen protector. On my 4 I used The Zagg product and have been happy protection wise but not so much in the visual department. After not having a screen protector on the 4s since I got it I have to say the screen looks so much sharper that I don't want to put anything on it. I was just wondering how many people don't use a protector on the screen and how there phones are holding up?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air 11 inch 2012, MacBook Pro, iPhone 4S(soon to be iphone5), iPad 4g/wifi.
I usually always put a screen protector. But, I always have a problem with bubbles. I follow the directions and take my time- but still have an issue. I don't want scratches though, so I put up with the bubbles...

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
There are screen protectors that don't diminish the sharpness of the retina display.

I'm using one made by Powersupport. So far it's pretty good. Anti glare, anti scratch, and anti smudge.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro (Late-2011), 2.4 GHz Core i7, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD
On my iPhone 4, I had the Sagg antiglare shield, which does give the screen a pixellated look. I found one from them last night that wasn't an antiglare screen for my new 4S, and there is no drop in visual quality at all. In fact, I can't even tell by looking at the phone that there's a shield over the glass.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.