iOS5 (iPod touch 4th gen)

Reaction score
Is anyone else having this problem?.

Does it seem just a little sluggish at the moment?. I have noticed it's become a littler slower then it was before. Which has confused me, but i guess it's a bug or something they need to sort out.

Since, i have Shut down all apps (by doing the double tap on the home button) and even shut the device down. Or maybe, i should restore it as a new device). But i dunno?.

Any Idea's?.

Reaction score
Hmm mine seems to be working fine generally, though I'm having other problems with iCal though :( But sometimes when I try to switch it on, it doesn't come on, then when I press the button again it kind of goes off because it was supposed to be on already (if you get what I mean), so instead it does a quick on-off in 1 second, which shows up as a quick flash of the lock screen. That occurred before iOS5 but the frequency might have increased.

Reaction score
IOS5 problems with ipod touch 4th gen

i agree with scorponok my ipod touch has been very sluggish and choppy lately especially my unreal engine powered games and every game or app always quits me out when i use ios 5.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod Classic 80G, iPod Touch 4th Gen 64G, iPhone 4s 64G, iPad 2 16G, MacBook Pro 13" 2.8Ghz 8G 750HD
Yes, mine has been occasionally freezing up for a moment if I'm moving too fast while typing or navigating through screens. Its terribly frustrating and has only been happening since the update.

Reaction score
According to everything i have been hearing all ipods even the ones preloaded with ios 5
Are haveing problems like these. I now concur that ios5 has indeed made ipodtouch 4g
Have problems with several apps and operating problem. I have complained to apple and expect there to be an update soon in the next week or so

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.