Siri Will Not Understand!

OP
T_O_P12
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac Core 2 Duo, 4GB 1067 MHz RAM, iPhone 4S
Wow, amazing how just turning a computer - even a phone - off and back on works so many times - and we still don't think of that first - at least I didn't, not for this issue.

I'm wondering if I head to the Apple store mid day if I'll have any luck getting a 4s or if they'll be sold out as they usually are the 1st few weeks after intro.

Maybe give them a call first and see and if they are out you can always try your wireless carrier, even though they are usually a pain to deal with. Good luck

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Yeah, walking into AT&T is not an option - I try my best not to put myself into situations where there is a good chance I'll walk away - uhmm, let's just say - not in the best of moods - and that's likely to happen dealing direct with any of the providers.

Reaction score
Nevermind I got it to work. All I did was turn it off and shut my phone off and then time I phone off and turn it back on and it works fine

Crazy isn't it? Just a couple flicks of the on/off switch and a few restarts and everything is perfect again... Glad yours is working too. I went into the Apple store anyways since I was having issues transferring my contacts and there was a million people there! It was insanity at its finest.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.