iCloud Issue

Reaction score
Maybe I'm doing this all wrong but so far I can't get iCloud to work. I did successfully download on all my devices (iPad and iPhone) but the photos I took on my iPhone aren't showing up on my iPad. Am I missing something here?

Reaction score
I cloud problems also

I have just updated to ios5 and started using icloud i can login and some of my info is there but Im a small bit confused with al the different emails...

So my main account is @gmail.com ... but I my apple id for itunes is @mac.com ... I have NO IDEA how to access this account or what the p.w. is so if someone could tell me that wud be great!!

Also, when I was setting up my icloud is asked me to set up an @me account , and i cant access this either... Im confused as to what email i should actually be using to log into icloud and how can i access my @me & @mac account as I would like to use either of these as my email address if possible???

Finally when I do actually manage to log into my icloud and click on the mail icon it asks me to set up an @me account , which I have already set up but .... cant access ...

All suggestions & help are welcome!!

Im a newbie also , so I hope Iv posted in the right place!!! :Cool:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.