Mail and calender

Reaction score
I´m trying to figure out the best combination of mail and calendar program for my Mac. I hope someone with longer experience on this field could give me some input.
Today a use Outlook 2011 for mail and calendar. The problem, as you all know, is synchronizing with Iphone. When I used entourage I synchronized with Google calendar and between Google calendar and Iphone.

So what I need is a suitable mail program and a calendar program that can handle outlook invitations that I get in the mail program AND somehow sync with Iphone.
The mail account is btw. not an exchange account.

Reaction score
Mail and Calender

I am in the same boat! recent move from pc to mac. i ended up going to mac outlook 2011 and have found that it is useless in syncing to meet my needs for my iphone and ipad.

i am now considering moving to Mail on my mac, but i have not found how to transfer all of my mac outlook 2011 data, file folders etc. Mail does not accept a olm import.

life without an exchange server is not easy if you want to have consistent data on computer, iphone etc.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.