Moving PC pst files to Mac Outlook

Reaction score
I am brand new to the Mac world and find myself with a significant issue. I am changing jobs and need to move my Outlook pst files to my Mac Outlook account. The major issue at the moment is that my current organization requires all material burned to a DVD be encrypted by Guardian Edge. I have three DVDs full of emails that when I put them into my Mac cannot be read or opened. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

OP
J
Reaction score
PC to Mac pst file transfer

Thanks for the answer. I know have a folder on my desktop that contains my pst files. When I try to open it it puts it in an email that it wants me to send. I just installed MS Office 2011 and Outlook asks for my email account. I tried to send it to Yahoo but it is too big (64mb). I think I have unencrypted email messages but I don't know where to go from here. Sorry to be a pain. Thanks.

Joe

C

chas_m

Joe:

Sorry for the delay in replying. My advice at this point would be to start a new thread on this topic, as I'm not really well-versed with Outlook/PST/encrypted mail, so starting a new thread would probably get other people looking in and hopefully a solution.

BrianLachoreVPI

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD
This is twice in one day that I find myself in agreement with Chas. ;) This topic should have its own thread.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.