Screen Redraw Problem in OS X Lion use List Mode

Reaction score
Recently upgraded my 27" iMac (mid 2011 model) to OS X Lion 10.7.1 (11826). Since upgrading I have experienced significant screen redraw problems when scrolling in List Mode--the image literally breaks-up and pixelates. I saw a thread on the Apple support site at (https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3257215?start=0&tstart=0) dating back to mid-September, but have not seen any follow-up. Have others seen this problem and/or resolved it? It appears that Apple is not acknowledging this issue, nor aiding in its resolution.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" rMBP, iPhone 6, iPad4, iPad Mini Retnia, WHS 2011
Try installing all of the updates first.

iNB

Reaction score
I had this problem in SL and have experienced in Lion, although I'm not sure if it's happened since the last update (10.7.2).

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Thread moved here. Not an Apple Rumor or Report. Please observe forum descriptions and Sticky notices before posting.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.