Some Websites frozen

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 3.06GHz intel core i3, OSX 10.7.5; iBook G3, pre steam! iPad 2; iPhone 5
Hi Folks

Will you please help me solve this problem.
I'm increasingly finding that some websites are now just frozen, I key in the address, the search for the site starts, then after just a second or two it stops and the blue line does not move again.

I've been told to delete the cookies from the preferences for one of these sites, which I did, but it makes no difference.

The website is good as a friend checked it out for me; so, it is obviously something wrong my end.

What now? In hope!

Roger

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 3.06GHz intel core i3, OSX 10.7.5; iBook G3, pre steam! iPad 2; iPhone 5
Some websites frozen!

Hi Folks

Will you please help me solve this problem.
I'm increasingly finding that some websites are now just frozen, I key in the address, the search for the site starts, then after just a second or two it stops and the blue line does not move again.

I've been told to delete the cookies from the preferences for one of these sites, which I did, but it makes no difference.

The website is good as a friend checked it out for me; so, it is obviously something wrong my end.

What now? In hope!

Roger

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.66ghz Intel Core i7 8GB 1067 MHz
i take it this is using safari, i sometimes get this. I have downloaded google chrome which does not seem to have this problem. I find that safari sometimes will work perfectly so try another browser.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
What version of Safari do you have?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.