iCloud.com/iWork

Reaction score
Hi There

i'm having trouble with icloud.com. All my devices are now ios 5 (with all icloud settings on), itunes is updated, iwork.com is fine etc. I think everything is as it should be, but when I long into icloud.com and click on the iwork tab it just goes to a page telling me I need Pages on my device. I have pages on my iphone and it is icloud enabled, but icloud.com doesn't seem to recognize this. Calendar/contacts is working fine, but not iwork.

It's really frustrating. Does any body have any ideas? I'm at a loss right now.

Many thanks

Ben

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
Hey..I haven't a clue sorry. I have wasted the best part of a working day trying to sort my problems out and I wish that I could help. My iCal no longer syncs..it says it does it over iCloud..well I wish Mr iCloud could come around to our house and we could square up to each other in the garden.
Regards,
Liam

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
Hey..I haven't a clue sorry. I have wasted the best part of a working day trying to sort my problems out and I wish that I could help. My iCal no longer syncs..it says it does it over iCloud..well I wish Mr iCloud could come around to our house and we could square up to each other in the garden.
Regards,
Liam

OP
B
Reaction score
Hmmm

Well, by sheer fluke it's working. I don't really need an @me.com address so I hadn't registered one. I don't honestly know why you'd need one to make iWork/cloud sync documents, but it seems to be the case. A few minutes after setting it up iWork worked.

Why? everything else worked without it. I used the iWork.com site with my usual Apple ID. It all seems a bit odd.

Was it a coincidence, or do you really need the @me.com address (even if it's not being used) to make it work?

BR
Ben

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.