Can't get icloud to work

Reaction score
I have a macbook pro and iphone 4. All the iCloud has been set up on both devices and nothing. I downloaded a free book in iTunes store to try it out and it doesn't go to the iPhone. I also tried adding a new event in the ical on the mac and that also doesn't appear in the iPhone ical

Reaction score
Same problem

I have my iMac calendar and then my iCloud but the events I added on iMac won't transfer to my iPad. Old events are there but not ones I added today. There are multiples of old events and I know how to turn those off. But how or when do new events migrate over?

Reaction score
Okay somehow I got it all to work. My address book is now synching and my calendar seamlessly. I have chosen not to synch emails. I used this tutorial to help me though I didn't follow it 100% because the synch now button was greyed out. How to sync contacts with iCloud on iOS 5

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.