4G 20GB iPod B/W Sad Face

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5
My iPod of 5 months has been a pretty okay device, with the occasional freezing and random reboots, it's made me mad a few times, but nonetheless, my favorite thing I've bought. But a couple of weeks ago, I left my iPod in my dad's car and he was playing with it I'd assume and let the battery run absolutely dry because he has no idea how to turn it off, let alone use it. But to the point of not doing anything when I pressed the buttons. I charged it up, and it was working fine, but when I got home to charge it and sync it-because i had acqired new songs while it was in his car-it froze up on the charging part and i reset it only to find a sad ipod and a website, so i went to it and tried everthing it said, but it said i had to send it in, however it was not covered under the complimentary 1 year Apple Care. So if I take it to the store, will they fix it? Or will I just have to go buy a new one? I sure hope I could get it fixed, I have no idea what's wrong with it.

This happened to my friend too, after he had his for about 5 months (same exact Ipods) but he apple cared it and hasn't got it back for like 4 months.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.