Anyone having @me email issues??

Reaction score
My MobileMe transition worked fine last night. This morning I was sending and receiving emails. After a coffee break says my password is incorrect.

I think this is a server issue. Anyone have this issue?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
My wife just called and reported the same thing. Mine is working fine for now and sending and receiving as it should. I think Apple is having some serious growing pains right now. I am confident that it will all sort out soon.

Reaction score
Same issue here with the password is incorrect notice suddenly. Plus when I tried to log into iCloud this morning it worked but when I clicked on Mail it failed. I was only just a few minutes ago able to finally get it to work through the web site. I agree with JohnCL this must be on Apples end, I had it working last night and now today no email through the cloud.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
Yep, seems to be a system issue. You guys do remember when mobile me rolled out?

OP
T
Reaction score
Thank you both for the reply. It just started working again.

I know now it is server related. I was concerned due to the recent transition.

Take care.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 imac
I am consistently having this password issue problem.
on all areas , Mail will not access iCloud account at all
sometime I can get it on my iPod touch
occassionly I can get to my account via safari.

Is anyone else still having issues with iCloud logging ,

running Lion btw.

Reaction score
I'm not even sure if I have a me.com account. When I try to log in w/ the password it's GOT to be, it doesn't work, but I can log in with my gmail. I'm trying to set up iCloud and I can't because it keeps telling me to check my email for verification purposes but there is NO EMAIL! Any suggestions?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 imac
did you use your e-mail account that is registered with iTunes to set up iCloud?
because then you need to use that one and no other.

Reaction score
I thought I was, but the "verification email" isn't there, not even in the spam folder, so I dunno. I lived without iCloud before, so I guess I'll keep living without it. My iPhone still works. lol

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.