iCloud Issues

Reaction score
Hello.

iCloud has worked amazingly well for except for e-mail.
I can't send, i can't receive.
i keep getting

~'There may be a problem with the mail server or network. Verify the settings for account "Anthony Personal" or try again.
The server returned the error: The attempt to read data from there server "p02-imap.mail.me.com" failed.~

Anyone with the knowledge who can help me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Anthony.

Screen Shot 2011-10-13 at 11.33.14.png

Reaction score
Bobbyvit

How many of us have this iCloud mail problem? It's March 30th 2012 and there is still no resolve. How long is Apple going to take to fix this without me going on the web to get my mail!:Shouting:

C

chas_m

I have not experienced any problem with getting and sending Mail through iCloud.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
How many of us have this iCloud mail problem? It's March 30th 2012 and there is still no resolve. How long is Apple going to take to fix this without me going on the web to get my mail!:Shouting:

Seeing as how this thread wasn't updated since October, and you are the first to revive it in nearly 6 months, I'm going to guess that this issue was transient in nature and that your issue is user- or machine-specific.

I would recommend double-checking your account settings in Mail and make they line up properly with the recommended settings for iCloud or delete the account and go back through automated setup.

More information is available here:

iCloud: Mail server information

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.